Discover a supportive community.
Our assisted living and memory care community provides many amenities and services for your benefit. Discover spacious apartments with walk-in closets and amenities like a library at The Atrium at Boca Raton.
Lovely Outdoor Courtyard
Our courtyards serve as a private sanctuary where you can relax, enjoy the Florida weather, or spend time with friends, family and guests.
Furry friends bring companionship and love into our lives. That’s why The Atrium at Boca Raton is a pet-friendly community.
Health & Wellness
The wellness philosophy at The Atrium at Boca Raton supports development in all dimensions of wellness: physical, intellectual, social and spiritual. We equip you with services and amenities for your wellness success.
The Atrium at Boca Raton offers orientation sessions, sensitivity training and educational seminars for you and your family. Our Salus and Valeo programs create the right level of support and promote family involvement.
Fitness and Wellness Programs
Stay active and have fun by joining in our fitness or wellness programs. The Atrium at Boca Raton is an encouraging senior living community where you can grow.
Salus™ by Solvere
Our wellness philosophy provides a holistic wellness concept with personalized community programming for your success.
Valeo™ by Solvere
Our Valeo memory care programs were established to support those with memory impairments. Find support and get connected.
Amenities & Services
- Chef-prepared, restaurant-style dining
- Spacious apartments with walk-in closets
- Media room
- Expansive grounds and secure, enclosed courtyards
- Billiards room
- Beauty and barber salon
- Concierge services
- 24-hour security
- 24-hour support and health monitoring team
- Medication management
- Emergency bathroom response system and walk-in shower
- Personalized Salus wellness programs
- Physical, occupational and speech rehab services
- Visiting physicians, home health and hospice providers
- Resources and support for family members including orientation sessions, educational seminars, sensitivity training seminars and family support groups
- Utilities (except phone)
- Cable and Wi-Fi
- Entertainment, social events and educational programs
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Scheduled group transportation to social events and cultural programs
- Landscaping and trash removal